KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi Cane,Im about mate :)sorry I’ve been so quiet - have a...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Hi Cane,

Im about mate

sorry I’ve been so quiet - have a fencing project going on up at my property on the weekends and keeping a low profile... I’m sure our ‘friends’ are watching too.

Ive been lurking and am I’m very happy we are holding recent gains... there’s so much activity happening with Kazia and so many programs underway that each day brings us closer to the real news we are all waiting on.

ive enjoyed the posts everyone is making and the new SP - I know we are on our way now... seems obvious to all I think.

I suspect next year will be massive with all the readouts coming in the next 6 months....

And I’m thinking we are sitting around our new baseline and it’s only my projection but if we ‘plod’ along with announcements I suspect next year we will be around the $3-5 with progressive announcements - but if a lic deal or an announcement /approval in DiPG happens moving toward a PRV well then all bets are off in my mind...

we are starting to see Kazia pop up in all kinds of favourites lists and biotech stars to watch - they all mention it’s just the beginning

going to be a very fun and exciting new year - and with a new US president who cares about issues around brain cancers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.