KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Kazia Share Price, page-395

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Very good Sglatz

I can tell you as a bit of a preview, I have strong backup (you know the usual backup articles posted here)......that this drug is more valuable as a targeted agent outside of the brain. ( I am working on the actual post, to come maybe on the weekend.)

It means that right now this drug is arguable in the top few most promising cancer drug developments candidates in the world. Wait until you see the information I have.

Needle frustrated you bet - alone with everything else, the company has.....there may be one or two people who read these posts (they don't post).... and think I am naive  to suggest only $1.5b now. I think they are right in thinking that - so for the record, probably I think it is worth more than that now.

Far, far from it being certain the drug will even be approved - but $1.5b now or whatever, is a reflection on its potential earnings (if at all) and the time it will take to generate profits. Just a simple fact supported by peer comparisons and NPV calculations.

At this cap - remember the analogy of somebody knocking on your door now and offering you $200,00 for your property. This is exactly the situation we are in.

Because the CEO and other management recently purchased share on market - we have to wait for maybe another few weeks for any news. A damn nuisance..... nothing to do with the so called blackout period. Just logically, no management will purchase than immediately release data - not a good look.

They have waves, volumes of market moving substance which because of posts like mine - they may be included to release in a few weeks. (after this suitable period has passed).

However those 3 data readout probable will come in April at AACR 9 April. It is critical how that is handled eg trading halt here and data first into the US market. But more on that much later.

In the meantime - just contact the management and advise they need to release more info on blue sky, and their drug outside the body....MOST OF ALL your are not happy with the SP.

The phone running hot in the office.....I believe though the poor SP is near the top issue with them at the moment. (yes this is what I think). They know this cap is extremely poor - it is really starting to REALLY worry them - problem is, they don't fully understand how to fix the problem)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.