KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

yes the US always seems to exuberantly go higher than us locally...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    yes the US always seems to exuberantly go higher than us locally they pump harder - I do think we are more conservative.

it’s hard to watch at times knowing they went up well over 20% and then we locally go up 10% and struggle to hold it through the day.

better off waiting out the company releases for the next step up - we have great news coming over the next few months and I’m sure we will see new highs again soon.

Dr B is holding brilliant news and regardless the day trading opportunities there is a growing story here, regardless the company releases their timings etc - the value here is being created...

we have so many studies underway it’s just a matter of time - analysts are starting to factor in GBM success at 30% and a $2.20 SP as we progress these percentage increases add in a disproportionate dollar value - this is only one condition - good results In more than one condition and it’s progression to the next stage compounds these figures quickly.

im still waiting on our addition to the ASX300 - this boosts pro investment in us and we will see a large value add at this KPI.

there's a very good chance we could go 300-400% in this cal year - and as Needle points out it should be much more than this for fair value at this time and stage across so many trials - I’m basing my figure on a reasonable expansion of the SP increase from last cal year of around 200% from decreases the year before

theres much to be excited for - but watching the dailies is probably not much use though fun on an up day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.