KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Kazia Share Price, page-489

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651

It has been nearly 8 weeks since they purchased shares on market.....one other poster was on to this several weeks ago, and they are correct.

Director buying would mean nothing to most people..... but the other poster, is correct - directors don't buy shares, than made significant announcements. In theory, directors should not be buying unless all info has been disclosed to the market. That is near impossible for any company and especially a small biotech, like KZA.

Director buying here is a great thing here......certainly done nothing wrong, but it just shuts down the likelihood of any news for many weeks.

I have been holding for 4 years, so what is another couple of months to wait, for news. The trouble is....what underscores my situation here, in all postings - is a belief that the MC now, today should be over US$1 and more, much more if they come up trumps.

I know it/other investors know it....we are talking about a new drug for lung, breast, liver, blood, skin cancer. Extremely high credibility is built into such a statement by the studies of Harvard University and other top echelon world cancer experts and hospitals.

I don't think most investors here, genuinely share this belief. Everybody has to make up there own mind....of course and invest accordingly.

I present this explanation to further explain why I have issues with the way the company does things - and maybe a differing view to those who present on the chatline.

I am the fall guy here - when it comes to dealing with the management.....but hey I admit I am doing this for the sake of my own investment first and foremost.

It worries the hell out of me - there will be announcement of a $75m up front licensing deal, effectively giving the company away.

I have a deal of correspondence from them, that you don't have. It is not appropriate or a good thing to do to release such correspondence - but I can tell you honestly there is reason for concern

I have been full time 20 years trading in the market....unlike individuals who call themselves stockbrokers, or indeed representatives of stockbroking firms (you know the people who ask those questions of the CEO, a the time of company presentations.)

It is not possible for the CEO to of had such an experience as myself....specifically in the area of capital management here ie the SP. However shareholders of public companies should expect a basic..... if not spectacular performance, from the company they invest in....for example how about a Japan deal, or even China deal to avert those terrible share raising.

Prior to the 2 raising I specifically told the KZA CEO....... of MEI Pharma (under top CEO Daniel Gold)......US100m up front license NOT SALE up front Japan deal for yet another blood cancer PI3K Inhibitor. Yet they raise at 80 cents out of the blue, after repeatably saying further raises were sometime away. Awful.

Anyway 8 weeks since direct buying......I think they can unleash a storm of announcement, even prior to AACR in April.

Any undervalued deal, will give me some consolation...... as all stakeholders here, who do nothing, in terms of asking for more from the company ( including company reps also )......will equally be affected by ongoings ways the company operate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.