KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Hi dking99...... many thanks for that very succinct reminder of...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi dking99...... many thanks for that very succinct reminder of the details of the agreement between our company and Glioblast.Pty Ltd. signed back in October 2016.

So....Two questions for my fellow investors here.

Quote.
    The shareholders of Glioblast will be eligible for further payments in cash or equity on the achievement of performance related milestones...... The first two of these milestones provide for the issue of ordinary fully-paid shares valued at A$1.25 million respectively on commencement and successful completion of a phase II clinical trial of GDC-0084,

Question 1.
    Have we ever reached a successful completion of a phase II clinical trial yet.... and if not, when is that likely to happen? .....and what will be the payment due?

Quote.
    A further two milestones may trigger payments in cash or equity at the Company’s sole discretion. Any issue of equity in the Company will be subject to a minimum six-month escrow period.

Question 2.
    Does anyone know exactly what these further two “milestones” are by definition?
    ..... and then, the likely timescale and the payment amounts that will be paid out on reaching these two milestones?

Unfortunately Ive not been following the detailed discussion on the board for a while.... but on catching up with reading a mountain of posts the last two days, there seems to have been a very lively and wide ranging scope of topics..... some of which seem to cover this subject. Just not been able to get a single clear view of the detail of contractual situation though.

Has this been filed under “commercially sensitive and need to know “ basis? And is that the cause of some of the dissatisfaction of late.

My thanks for any clarity and concise view of the situation that anyone can bring to these two questions. Having to ask for details on these matters is a new and humbling situation for me... considering how long I’ve been invested in the company. (grin)

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.