KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Kazia Share Price, page-733

1. 2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Yes harvetts post is correct prima facie but the analysis is incomplete leading to and incorrect assumption.

I got the register on the 6th and since then he has sold (if boro's post is correct which I assume it is) so the statement he hasn't sold in the last 3 weeks is incorrect. His selling has continued be it at a slower rate. Maybe its over. Maybe selling into the next milestone is not a good look.

So the non execs didn't but the annual but did buy recently. All I can say is they are incredibly lucky.

As for LC its a personal holding so maybe waiting for the discount. She would be sitting on s'tons of gains from IMU.

Nothing about this is illogical to me. Hoppers companies outperform this one and independant anaysts predict further growth far beyond even the paid analysts on this one. Why would he hold these when he gets better money on his own stock. Its is a logical investment decision. Many here have already bought into CHM like me and I'm not sour. It's results are much better than the GDC for the same phase though its not apples but a monkey can see it is really game changing if it works. Garner better sell the GDC quick next year which I suspect he will which is why I still hold half.

No digging up the research, no charting, or gaming the bots, just a bet on that one trick pony doing its one trick before they run out of cash.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.