LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

KBR Earnings Report

1. 7,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    I have just been reviewing some recent US earnings reports, and have come across something of interest from the KBR report.

Stuart J. B. Bradie - KBR, Inc.
    Yeah. LNG, I mean, in terms of Canada, it's very much the customer's choice and nothing official on that. I mean, I've been very clear, and for that partner, we're very much aligned with our partner TechnipFMC on our risk appetite in Canada.
    But in terms of the other LNG projects, we've got another – I was just reading yesterday, Magnolia or LNG Limited-Magnolia , release came out yesterday for their quarter-end, and they're very, very bullish about their takeoffs and the potential there and – sorry, off-takes, not takeoffs. The project might takeoff if they get the off-takes. So, they are very bullish about their off-takes and more so than I've heard them in many years or many months.

The current S/P does not reflect where we are in time, the fundamentals are in place now, it has been very upsetting for some due to the long time frame, but I think good news is very soon.

As always DYOR

Champee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.