HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

KCCCC, page-36

1. HIO
    388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    The wall of silence associated with HGO is starting to worry me. In December the company joined the trendy set using the "disruptive" word to paint a picture of what was going on. Unfortunately they didn't change the brushes and the same picture is still hanging on the wall. The last update in December told of Disruptive Geology leading to 20 Mt Resources at KANMANTOO (The ASSET). What was not at all clear in this update of 7/12/18 at the Adelaide Conference was that the Resources included the contents of the "spaghetti" modelling of shafts around and under the big pit. This news was followed by the last news from the company - the 21/12 Christmas present to shareholders that there had been a rock fall. I don't wish to "DISRUPT" anyone's love affair with HGO, but something has to give. We have PHES/maybe with/without KANMANTOO ug mining, We are facing the prospect/reality of hard Labor with no apparent plan to save some of the Franking Credits. A plan please would not divulge secret information that would harm the company. Shareholders as owners are entitled to more information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.