KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I made the trip to Sydney for the AGM.It was a decidedly better...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I made the trip to Sydney for the AGM.
    It was a decidedly better tone than my last agm a few years ago when Rsk was dealing with not only a loss of licence but an attempted board spill and Cpy takeover.
    it’s credit to his stubbornness that Kcn has made it to where it is now.
    As The Chairman said, nothing moves fast in Thailand so patience is required.
    Production will only be 40k approx for cy23. With the other plant coming online late 23, Kcn will then be hitting 100koz + p.a
    re Chile, my feeling is they were hoping for a finalised deal by agm date. Talks ongoing but I got the impression a deal is imminent.
    proceeds from a sale will not be returned to shareholders, nor will a dividend be paid within the next 12 months.
    They have plenty of expenses including exploration and 2 plants to ramp up. And of course debt to repay.
    The often talked about on here short position got a mention. Its been slowly unwinding with the rising price.
    re the exploration program plenty going on. They could pay for another 70 exploration licences now, but waiting until production gets into full swing.
    Re the compensation negotiations, Kcn wants win win and a great relationship with Thai government. I don’t foresee a cash payout but other cash ‘equivalents’ such as tax free holidays and exploration licences.
    as summarised at the end by acting CEO , Jamie Gibson, we are on the cusp of the best ever version of Chatree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.070(4.43%)
Mkt cap ! $425.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.68 $1.62 $858.1K 520.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8431 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 45705 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.