KCN 1.59% $1.55 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Kcn thoughts

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hello, I would just like to add my thoughts on kcn, most people have suggested that the gold price being higher ia so important ro kcn success...but we cant forget that kcn was allready doing well when the difference between the cost to get the gold out of the ground and the price of gold wasn't that much. If the cost of extraction of 1 ounce of gold is around 900 and kcn w as doing fine at 1300 gold price....the fact that we are now at 1900 plus or minus is just a bonus.....next we have the nueva esp project in chillie...silver and some.gold mine....let say nothing good comes from chatree....this project by itself would still be enough for the sp price to go up by over 500% if you look at similar comparisons.... now suppose chatree reopens plus the government pays hefty compensation plus agrweed new licenses...i would say 3000% is not out of the question in a few years... and something in between for things like smaller compensation and no new license granted....there is literally no downside no matter what happens. So the question is..........what will the thai government likely do. ...no one knows...but obviously they want embarrassment...and they also want to show that thailand is a safe place to invest...to attract more international business and investors....which i think is absolutely the main factor....can they ballance this...i think they will.......is kcn coming down....my guess is only short term if any....is kcn going up....Stupid question really.....No matter what happens in thailand or with gold...its going up.....the question is $5 $10 or $30...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.025(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $395.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.53 $965.6K 623.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2267 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 18279 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.