KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

what will make or break is the drilling of the updip - and as...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    what will make or break is the drilling of the updip - and as per my and others [ who know way more than me ] time analysis of how long it will take to get approval , get the rig there after it finishes drilling the gold , drill a few holes , send the assays , get them analysed... its 6 to 10 weeks away [ absolute minimum 4 in a perfect world - pay for express assay results n all ]

thats why i think the initial upward rush for the MOU happened and then people read deeply into the NR and then saw how long it was going to take and then she slipped back down....the market is so impatient these days...

anyway its all short time movements - almost irrelevant for the medium and long term that im in this company for and why i pumped so much money in [ ontop of what i already had in] - once the first lithium rights buyout appeared...and why i flew to melbourne for the meetings etc.... was always worth an educated risk and its paid off so massively for me and others - well done to all the long term holders

and great meeting many of you at the recent meeting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.