KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Let’s look on the bright side, the opposition leader is in SK...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225

Let’s look on the bright side, the opposition leader is in SK ......and not here in oz..... even if we are paying for it! LOL!!! Can’t believe the self appointed importance of wanna be polititions to get there names in the lime light at any opportunity ..... makes me cringe just trying to imagine what is being discussed...... and why they would be party

People forget what happened last week in today’s new modern society @wingedwarrior fake news and rocket man with cardboard cutouts, good friend just returned from several weeks in SK in the company of SK dignitaries and business and life as usual there, can’t believe modern media unless you see it first hand..... I agree keep your wits about you but ignore the f**kwits ............

KDR Go you good thing, we are fortunate to be in a good part of the world to live and invest, strategically located, and a safe investment in the sector in comparison to many others. Do you think that didn’t occur to SQM? ...... tick. gLTARH. All imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.