KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi everybody, just an observation why we are in a well run...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi everybody,
    just an observation why we are in a well run company. Recall KDR has so far this year
    raised $5M in April and $21m in September for drilling and other exploratory purposes.
    The cashburn in the 2016 June Qtr was $2.9m, this Qtr whose figures will come out later on this month our
    cashburn may well rise to $4m or so. Now with around $20m + in the bank we are cashed up for the long haul
    or drilling and ancillary activities well into the July Qtr of 2017, with no foreseeable interruptions. This is good, well thought out, steady planning for which our management should be praised.

Recall another co. also in the lithium exploratory business, CXO, this year it raised $0.95m and $2.2m, it too has an extensive drilling program. From your own analysis of the past two weeks, its ASX notices and its listed price has more than doubled. Well and good, for them, but it appears that according to CXO HC posters of repute today they are running low on cash - drilling in remote areas IS an expensive business. They also suffer in the NT from the Summer Wet Season, where work grinds to a halt. Consider what may happen if on a good run like they are having, they need a cash raise, this delays drilling, and so they start again next year, say March. Momentum is lost.
    Just something to think about as retail shareholders, when we invest in Junior Exploration Mining Companies.

I am glad I am in KDR.

Cheers

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.