KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

CXO by comparison to KDR so far in my opinion has some good...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    CXO by comparison to KDR so far in my opinion has some good grades... but narrow true width (with Approx 20-30m compared to KDR 80m Avg ) so far with what looks like two deposits some 5 kms apart thus far where both pegmatites occurrences are vertical in orientation (KDR Flat lying). So strip ratio will become a potential big issue for CXO. Also CXO grades are at depth but have not reported the at surface grades or the FE203 content (much like BGS) so leaves you guessing as to why they would not show thatand they will have FE content. CXO has rallied now for 7 days and is Low on cash ... Sirens should be wailing for CAP raise to punters and they may raise early usually at the 9-10 day market of a rally ... Personally Ive traded the hype on it ...but it is not a hold until I see more evidence of the above and they get some cash. CXO is near Darwin and is heading into tropic wet season shortly so this will halt proceedings foe many months in the approach to the end of year and over southern states summer where they can still drill on.

So KDR massive flat lying deposit with high grade and manageable Fe likely to be not an issue. KDR open in several directions and there are literally 100's of historic pegmatite hits (Actually about 2000 intersections I think) So pegmatite is well defined ... Will keep an eye on CXO but its not in the same league (as yet or may it ever be). There are other points to discuss but suffice to say KDR has a real likelihood of becoming the Largest by tonnage Lithium hard rock resource on the planet and its relatively high grade... CXO has potential but will need to show much much more before Im convinced to "hold it" as opposed to trade it. There are others such as some ASX based Canadian plays which are better and have lower market cap

All is IMHO . DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.