KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

"Why anyone would sell this side of new analyst reports and this...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "Why anyone would sell this side of new analyst reports and this side of an order for costs and expiry of the appeal period is beyond me."

Because I think Martin made a bad deal and he might make another one negotiating details with SQM.

Could I be wrong, could I be failing to understand some nuance - absolutely - I'm all ears to contrary reasoning. I'll read whatever I can find - but an individual investor is not a company. An individual investor has the luxury of choosing between a lot of companies and can get in and out of them on the basis of their own analysis of the company's management decisions.

I perceive lithium supply as being something of a race to market and a race to secure certainty of buyers.

I just don't see either KDR or SQM as being experts in developing hard rock lithium resources in world best time-frames.

In my opinion, had KDR completed an initial feasibility study first, then gone looking to market with that feasibility study they would have shown management prowess.

I won't say I'm certain it was a bad decision not to complete the feasibility study before making a binding letter agreement - but I do think it looks that way. It looks like they lacked confidence to do a feasibility study themselves. Also KDR must be less attractive as a TO target to anyone wanting to beat SQM to market and to take market share away from them. You can't out perform a competitor so well if they have the other half of the resource you want to use to get a competitive edge over them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.