KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Choo, I agree with you completely, maybe Western Areas are too...

1. 12 Posts.
    Choo, I agree with you completely, maybe Western Areas are too in love with their nickel, We're nickel producers!, to see the big prize just sitting there and Kidman in my opinion are the same, all about short term gain and not looking at the big picture.
    Do you think I want this sold to some overseas company, we have the people who can develop this discovery as well. You just don't sell off to the first low ball offer, and the offer Kidman got was low ball. Kidman haven't drilled out a tenth of their tenements yet and are selling to the first bidder. WAKE UP.
    I don't care if it takes 3 to 5 years to develop the mine, but I do care that they just don't give this away for peanuts. And KDR have enough to start mining now, They can get POS plant to do minimal processing and start making money, they could probably get a capital raise, later when the price recovers. I'd be in any capital raising. The turmoil has been created by Mgt, not the shareholders, they have just reacted to their decisions. And really the world is not going to go away from this deposit, the need for Lithium is great, this is a big deposit, luck was on Kidmans side when they found this . Figure it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.