KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

It was closing strong on Friday,think it will go for a sprint...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It was closing strong on Friday,think it will go for a sprint before christamas.I think they are giving up they will just have to pay more money if they want some quantity. Changing the subject,what is it I like about KDR? Well I always held some gold companies in my portfolio,but I got rid of them as kdr have gold and in a signifacnt amount which is very soothing,why I say this is because I always thought that gold might take off,they keep printing the usa dollar and it costs them 3 cents to print one one hundred ollar bill and I am of the believe that gold could really take off at some stage. Just look at what has happened with bitcoin,maybe gold will never become a basis for currency(the chinese buy heaps) but its nice to know we have gold there just in case it takes off,I think at some stage if it did it would go over $10000 an ounze.This weekend I bought a whipper snipper(lithium powered) as I was sick of the petrol one,never started when I wanted,best thing I have ever done other than buying KDR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.