KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

KDRO, page-48

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Sorry, I think that is slightly flawed. To set up another account you need to use a different name. Or do you mean another account, of the same name, through a different broker? Even so, it is still your personal account, so it will still have the same tax treatment, you cannot do both. I have two accounts with Commsec, one in my name and one in the name of the corporate trustee. They both have different tax treatments because they are different entities. If I have an account with CommSec and an account with Etrade, they are still my personal accounts and they will both have the same tax treatment in any given tax year. None of this is tax advice and I am happy to be corrected as I am still learning.

Re: the exercise of KDRO, I have exercised shares using BPay in the past and never had to send in the form. As it states on the form: "the amount of your payment received in the account, divided by the exercise price, will be deemed to be the total number of options you are exercising". Again, I'm happy to be corrected and if they absolutely must have the form I will send in the form (hopefully I can scan it and send it electronically).

Re: the current dip in price, I put it down to more sellers than buyers and the reason there are more sellers is because people cannot afford to let their KDRO lapse, and if they have no cash, it is better to sell a few KDR to come up with the cash to retain a whole lot more KDRO and convert them into KDR shares. I think we will see share price weakness until at least some time after 30th April as people rebalance things to pay for the KDRO exercise. At least that's what I'm hoping the weakness is to do with, rather than something in the fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.