It is the 'exact opposite' you do realise MPs are not ment to...

1. 1,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    It is the 'exact opposite'

you do realise MPs are not ment to 'agree' with everything?

the problem the ALP has is NO ONE is stepping out of line, this might shock you ALP die hards but the MPs are not MEANT to repersent the PM and his stupidity

they are meant to repersent the people that elected them...this government is NOT DOING THAT AT ALL

The very FACT 2m ALP voters voted against the Voice and not a single ALP MP spoke out against it is EXACTLY what is wrong with the ALP

I support Nuclear but i respect not everyone does......the fact there is disagreeance is a GOOD THING because it means you nut out the issue/problems/misconceptions people have opposed to nodding alone and getting a poor result ie the voice

It amazes me you think everyone conforming to an ideal based on party lines is a 'good thing'

Dutton was against the Voice but he allowed the MPs in the Liberal party to have their own stance - some supported it many didnt - that is HOW a party /government/democracy should be run

The ALP are acutally losing support because the party itself just does whatever the core leadership feel like without backlash or without debate

It is amazing how stupid the ALP die hards are the very point you have made is exactly why this government is losing support poll on poll

The system isnt made for ALP v LNP like you morons think it is meant to be what is best for Australia how have you lost sight of that?
    Last edited by CharlieShares: Tuesday, 09:36

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.