SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

keddies

1. 112 Posts.
    Does anybody know whether Slater and Gordon have a residual liability over these cases against Keddies? The ABC's Lateline ran a program tonight suggesting that the damages bill for overcharging could be $10 million, but presumably this is a liability for the partners of the old Keddies rather than the S&G incarnation. (I hope!) From what I saw on Lateline, I'd be rebranding the offices PDQ, but that hasn't happened yet.

The partners are also up on contempt charges. Not a good look. http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/former-keddies-solicitors-fail-to-prove-judge-bias-in-contempt-hearing-20120311-1usdy.html

And hi, Pioupiou; I'm still in. I did sell down after our previous conversation about whether the stock was still good value at $2-something, but I bought back in later.

We could sure use a Slater and Gordon statement about this. If they don't produce one soon, I think I'll cut my losses and get right out. Over the years I've become suspicious of companies that don't keep their shareholders in the loop on controversial issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.