CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

keen buyer wants your shares, page-47

1. 156 Posts.

Actually I'm in both but more focused on IGC given its short term opportunity.

By the way, in my mind, I couldn't give a toss that moat of the shareholders and wider group of punters seem to hate TS and Co's guts.

Nor do I give us toss if nobody else buys IGC with the exception of the one buyer, NKP. I want someone to send me a cheque for 40 cents a share so I can slam it in the old bank account. If the share price is 21 cents 5 minutes before the deal is formally completed, thats just fine by me. Just send the cheque fellers.

Punters can spray venom at TS until the cows come home for all I care. I'm looking to make a fat capital gain, not join a fan club or become a long term shareholder.

What I do like though is the current share price, way below asset value. The crap market and shareholder hostility gave me an opportunity to move in at prices that would not be possible otherwise. The market is pricing this deal as a 100% dud, its never going to happen, don't bother buying in. That would be a bummer but it also means if it doesn't happen (nothing is certain until its all done of course) then it should still remain at around these levels and not a huge amount of damage should have been done. We still have a big resource inventory which is part of a very strategic ore body desired by others, underpinning the current thrashed share price.

It when its the other way round that I start to sweat. That is, the share price has run ahead of hitself, the price is inflated and if it doesn't go through, carnage is the result.

This exactly what happened in CFE when the takover from Russians or Chines was expected. Share price got way ahead of its real value and then collapsed when it didn't materialise.

Give me my preferred scenerio any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.