Its quite incredible really isn't it ..Properties going to drop...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Its quite incredible really isn't it ..Properties going to drop by 40 % ..How many times can you be wrong ? until you are just plain wrong ? My house hasn't sold Two weeks after listing ..give me a break please . Why would you put yourself the pain of reading , posting and all but destroying the property forum , When you have no interest in Property ? You obviously have great money making opportunities elsewhere ..so go make it .

I was listening to Keen this morning , he is often on the Red Symmons program on the ABC , just a small thing but he is quick to point out that he sold his sydney property , he does not always advise that the property was not in his name alone , he was not the only vendor . Although he did let slip this morning that now he had money to throw his " new " professor girlfriend a birthday party .

Its black and white he was just WRONG .

Now I keep giving the example of my friend ..this was in the " crash " before the next " crash " and the next " cash " ..So I think it was 2005 or late 2004 , he sold his house in Brighton and set about starting to rent , because all was going to " Crash " , he rented for 18 months ..then ended up buying a house in Carnegie , because he had no hope of affording Brighton again .

Property is not a 5 minute spec mining share thats going to be a " 10 bagger " ..Its about building equity over time and consistently expanding your portfolio , Its about all the location variables not sometimes get discussed here ..When the chance arises .

Its not about trying to " time " the market . What would we do if a poster like Dr Dan actually purchased a house , would he/she be here arguing how silly he/she was ? Or would he/she give us all the secret formula to buying a property ?

One or Two of us have been doing this for a while , and once again Im neither a bull nor a bear , I just focus on building Equity over time , in good locations .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.