"Keen", page-61

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol, Yeah, have to agree,

I bought my first house,(Well 2 bedroom unit in a 10 unit complex)

For $77k back in 1998, I put a $3k deposit down through keystart homes,

Then I sold my unit for $160 k 4 years later,

Then rented another unit for almost 2years on $110 per week while I put my money in the share market,

Any of the old codgers on here would remember Kimberley diamond and sphinefex gold,

Come on old codgers, dig out your con notes and tell me What you bought and sold for,

None of the guys on hc have even heard of them until i told you,

I'll see If I can dig out the contract notes for them, I can't remember if I threw them in the fire after 5 years

Spinefex gold was a ripper as was kimberly diamond, i thought at the time holy shit how can i go wrong with diamonds, thank god i sold when i did, lol,

I killed the pig on those two, the scare market got me hooked after that,

About 5 years later or there abouts, almost got wiped out when I bought a dog called GDN,

If you ever hear about salt domes, and bullshit, Then run like f,,,,,,,, sell your shares instantly,

I don't know if that poster trade for profit is still around, but he must have got his ass reamed like a mother, f,,, like the rest of us, and everybody else,

That was a wakeup call, lol, I will never ever forget that, wiping out around $120 k just like that, cried like a baby mate,

Then moved my money into iron ore after that,

The met my rose and then life changed forever, lol,

Looking back now, I guess I could have leveraged my unit into more property and borrowed more money ,

But you know what,I'm better of now than I've ever been,

Money can't buy every thing you know, pain comes at a price, what price do you want to pay,

Then used some of my money to start investing in property through a club,

Won't ever do that again,

Everybody needs some real life experience, im not to sure that keen guy is the one to teach you,

You should learn from people like me and 98 % of the old codgers on hc,

Buy a house, live in it forever, whatever is left over then invest what you can afford to lose in some dog stocks while setting up a long term portfolio paying dividends every year,

And keep on working doing what you love,

Sorry about the rant, lol, one thing just led to another, and im going to bed,

Stupid stupid keen, idiot,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.