Hi Barg, appreciate your input on these forums. In my opinion...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Barg, appreciate your input on these forums. In my opinion Keen had got it wrong when he first made his call, because mis-timing with the right call is the same thing as making the wrong call.
    Part of the problem on this forum is the older "uber-bulls" as you call them. They look at how well property has done for them over the past 20 years or more. That's great, for them. They then can't see from the point of view from those who are looking at entering the market, or bought since 2016, how property may not be the be all and end all of investing. Yeah it would have been great to invest in a property at the turn of the century, but I was in primary school then. If I had of put money in property when I could afford a deposit (around 2016), I would be down right now.
    3 years or more to have your hard earned stagnant or go backwards is a pretty terrible investment, even though I'll now probably hear "aw no you've got it wrong, you need to look longer term than that with property".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.