keens ridiculous scenario

1. 17,117 Posts.
    he was on the 7.30 report last night....this is my post to the same topic on the asx thread
    He is a fruit loop, scaremonger and playing on everyones fears.....
    I watched it...only because I was bored...he is writing another book....this is media advertising for his upcoming book...do a google...interviews everywhere....

try to apply some of his scaremonging theories regarding property and debt....to reality....it does not work...

some things are probably true...for example its credit cards, business loans and margin loans that send most people bankrupt...

how do you get out of debt or reduce it if its tied up in your own home ???? what a fire sale for the prop and no debt..
    sell the house and put the cash in the bank...to earn 2% or less... how ridiculous.....and pay rent in the meantime
    he dismisses the housing shortage in australia....
    a recession usually last about 12-18 months....so all this panick for a short term situation....

give me a break....like all doom merchants , been believing himself for 20 years, and finally some of it comes true,,,,now he has his day in the sun.....want to buy his books ???

and why get out of debt if interest rates are going down to 2% ....hello...that is investing heaven...
    his idea is to leave it in the bank and earn less than 2%, then pay tax and zero growth....but he forgets about inflation growing at 5%....
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.