keens ridiculous scenario, page-7

1. 17,117 Posts.
    passive agree....my parents educated me far more than any school, professor etc....
    they had good teachers, mentors themselves...both in business, their love of horses and farming...that was their business.....and prudent conservative values....
    they also tried to help a lot of the homeless people with food and odd jobs to help them out from the 39 depression,

but the basics were a good education with the 3 r's, then work hard preferably at a job you like, save and buy your own home....
    I have never professed to be greedy like some posters accuse me of....I have provided homes for my own family and supported brothers who have had life accidents that stripped them of the ability to look after themselves....I help and assist more people,,,,ask nothing in return just help when its needed...

look at the post today about poster losing his shirt and contemplating suicide.....
    at least with housing as an investment we have a home...shares have been good to me...but when they fall over it seems disastrous....like lose 50% investment overnight
    and that iriot keen's garbage.....and his mate penny still buying shares in this market....as if....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.