VIT 1.10% 9.2¢ vitura health limited

re: sales /sirbernie Sorry Crookers - was busy all day watching...

1. 616 Posts.
    re: sales /sirbernie Sorry Crookers - was busy all day watching QRS and only now catching up on RRS so didn't get a chance to get back to you. As to sales - no actual figures but see below for details of negotiation for long term contracts:

From their annual report - which I have a copy - sales intitatives include:

1. Constuction of the facility in Collie WA to be commissioned in first quarter 2005

2. Entered into a long term supply contract for key raw materials

3. Appointed sales agent in north east asia. Earlt promising responses have been received from potential customers in Taiwan and China who are awaiting samples of the first commissioning run of the Collie extraction facility

4. Responses have been encouraging in respect to the higher value cosmetic grade and they are looking to negotiate long term supply agreements with these and other countries targeted in this region

5. Colltech particpated in the World Bio-materials conference in Sydney and BIO 2004 in San Fran with strong interest for its product suite.

6. Early discussions at the time of the report also identified negotiations with clients in Europe and the US.

The first priority of the company is to ramp up production by driving planned equipment productivity increases, whilst at the same time widen the sales penetration into Europe and the US. Initially production of material will be for biotech research market. Medical grade collagen is immenent. Cash assets of 4,376,202. There are optios to be excised at 20 cents 1/12/06 around 5.2 million and 28/5/09 650,000 at 25. Options of 30th June excise at 25 - 6,250,000. There are 97 FPO. As I research more info I will post - hope this is come comfort. The stock opened strongly on listing at 22.5 - it hit this price again today. The low is about 13.... I've been buying from 18 and took options from 3.2... happy to hold and fairly comfortable with this company and the management.

All for now
    SB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $54.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 9.2¢ $39.32K 412.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5875 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 26206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.