HTA 1.49% 3.3¢ hutchison telecommunications (australia) limited

re: hta - ??????????? The reason why you would look at it now is...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: hta - ??????????? The reason why you would look at it now is because it is only a .28c stock. If everybody sit up and look at it (still a fairly early if), you won't be able to buy it at that price!

Having observed this stock for a very, very, very long time, it still surprises me to read comments like yours, BARRYWHITE.

Really ……. do you think Hutchison Whampoa Ltd and Mr Li Ka Shing needs your money … and that of your worst enemies hard earned?

At a snap of a finger, the Group behind HTA could easily buy back the lot and make HTA a privately owned company.

Telstra, Optus, & Vodafone are not going ahead with 3G in Australia – because they do not wish to spend large sums of money on such a relatively small market.

Take a look at broadband for instance. Leaving it to Telstra, I was surprised at this day and age, I am unable to connect to ADSL because my area telephone network is on a “pair gain” system!

Leave it to the incumbents, we’ll probably get 3G in the next century!

Thanks to the Hutchison Group and its global strategy, Australia is now benefiting from cutting edge mobile telecommunication technology. And consumers are also benefiting from lower and more competitive mobile call rates from Orange/3.

All because the Hutchison Group have organised investments worth BILLIONS in this country of ours.

So, BARRYWHITE, if you do not wish to invest in HTA, that’s fine. But please, don’t bag the company!

For me, well, I have chosen to accept the opportunity given to Australians to participate in the potential rewards of this new 3G technology in this country. I could lose all my money… but at 28c a share, it all boils down to one’s risk profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $447.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $17 490

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 63896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.