HTA 1.49% 3.3¢ hutchison telecommunications (australia) limited

keep a close eye, page-7

1. 147 Posts.
    re: hta - ??????????? As I said in my post, the opinion I gave was mine and mine alone. Given some of the posts I have read on this forum, I would have thought that my comment was very tame. In reply to your posts, I really don't understand why you have been so sensative and defensive about this stock. As for the quote "it has the backing of it's parent company"....well, you would hope that would be the case....Onetel had the substantial backing of both the Packer and Murdoch families and still managed to go broke, so I have no idea what the comment is supposed to mean.

Sabretoothed, as for your childish remark, the mere fact that you don't even know which company BRZ is, quite clearly illustrates the extent of your stockmarket knowledge. The stock in question is Brazin Ltd, and for the record, I no longer hold BRZ, sold out last week for a healthy profit. Brazin, however, is a PROFITABLE retailer as opposed to HTA which is a LOSS MAKING telco.

As I said, in my opinion, a company that is losing a couple of hundred million dollars and that dosn't look like making any money for a very long time, if at all, isn't my idea of a good investment.

Again, my opinion only.

Good luck to all

Cheers

Bazza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.