88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Keep an eye on the bigger picture

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi all,

Well by now we have all spent time reading the volumes of information presented over the weekend which has detailed our future paths.

There was no doubt a change in direction from lateral to vertical was made but it was done for good reason which has been laid out for all to understand.

I realise this has made a number of investors edgy which is ok as it is a normal human trait with a feeling that we have lost control.

Note: There is not a company business existing today that doesn't need to review their plans and change direction as required or add to that plan - 88E have done exactly that to meet their future succession plans.

We have an extraordinary opportunity here but it will need time, resilience and perseverance and plenty of patience to complete this plan.

We also need to understand that we have no control of this outcome as that is left with the 88E Management and the future circumstances that will be discovered then laid out in their plans.

What we can do however is find the patience to allow them the time to complete all of their research and implement their future succession business plans as they see fit to complete this journey on behalf of all parties and investors concerned.

it is true that there are a lot of investors that have little patience and want it now which is ok if that is the way you work. On the other side there are a lot of investors that have a greater understanding and are prepared to wait patiently.

Look at how our world works today. It has changed dramatically in the past twenty years - as individuals and families we have lost control of our debt and good decision making.

A lot of our children of today want it now apparently at any cost - why: greed and impatience and are simply prepared to go into massive debt - living the image on debt.

And or simply taking what other people have - my view is for greed.

They think it is ok to simply buy and or take without considering the fallout - there is always fallout.

Let's get back to investing and our future - every investor controls their position in each trade they are involved in.

To me Simple investment is about being your choice - research, buy, hold, selling and when - The reasons why are totally the decision of each investor and not ours or mine to influence.

Whatever you decide to do - do it for your reason and you decide, if you don't feel comfortable then you decide.

If you feel comfortable with your trades long term position then you decide.

Try not to allow some posters with ulterior motives to sway your decision making - there are lots of village idiots with respect out there looking to take advantage of you and what you have.

Day traders, STs, Mts and your average troll will have their reason for the way they trade and aspire to get ahead- their decision.

Develop the resolve to make your own good decisions and apply the patience required as this is a virtue

As for 88E, your decision if your in or out should be yours and yours alone.

My succession plan with 88E in based on my decision making and for me it is being a Long Term Holder as there is a bigger picture that is developing - this is my decision which has not been influenced by anyone else.

For me the fundamentals and technicals for 88Es stack up - their will be other investors that don't share the same view which is ok.

Do yourself a large favour and keep an eye on the bigger picture with 88E as in my view it has potentially a major scope attached to it in time - my view only.

The 88E LTHs on the HC Forum appear to be a dedicated group of committed investors who clearly understand that there is a bigger picture developing and share in the information - my view.

Remember patience is a virtue

Good luck with your future decisions.

DYOR

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.