CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

keep buying back shares!!!

1. 487 Posts.
    I know one poster was annoyed at the repeated mention of the buyback and I sound like a parrot but I don't care, this is all about money so:

Keep buying back shares!

The company's cashed up once again, horrendously undervalued, has a bucket load of money on the way, just keep buying back shares.

Once this buyback is over, if the shareprice is undervalued then start another one. Mr Sage believes CFE will receive $500M soon, so until then, keep buying back shares as much as possible, hopefully without raising the price artificially. Even if Marampa is sold, if the market doesn't rate us fairly then keep buying back shares until:

A: The share price approaches true value or:

B: There's no one left to sell and hence 'A' will occur anyway.

I hope everyone, and especially CFE, can understand this is just money in the bank the more they buyback at these prices. It is just going to be a gift of cash to the company and it's shareholders, money for nothing.

This really should have been started much earlier but thank goodness they've already got 7%ish.

Does anyone know if there is a regulation on enacting another buyback once this one is complete?

I will be emailing the company when I get the chance asking exactly this. Anyone else who contacts Mr Sage or CFE and would like to suggest this, please do so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.