LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Keep calm and buy value., page-82

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Hey Champ, if Only we knew then what we know now !

Hindsight Sucks sometimes, for some, like me it's all the time! All my Stocks Suck!

My sense of humour is about the only thing that keeps me going these days, as my patience with LNG is sorely tested on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis now and is in desperate need of a Refill atm !

Patience People.jpg

So i thought what could i do to help GV get us over the line ? So i sent my trusty Bloodhound Rex , seen here, to hopefully Sniff out a BTA or two, so far, No luck, nothing but flowers

Ralph.jpg

I have also enlisted the help of an old friend of mine, seen here below, to see if he can uncover the whereabouts of those hard to find BTA's i think he's undercover somewhere in Asia atm, then again it might be Europe, who knows ? nothing to report yet, stay tuned

peter-sellers.jpg
    If that fails ? Then our only hope is this guy ! I hear he's pretty good at Digging things up that are almost impossible for any mere mortal to acquire, even without a Shovel

Dr Jones.jpg

Hope this helps ! As it ain't over til the Fat Lady falls out of a Magnolia Tree or is eaten by a Bear with one Paw apparently

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.