MSB 5.78% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Keep Calm - it aint that bad!

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Retail investors -

• Funding secured so we can reach key near term milestones.
    • The institutional placement was supported by global institutional share holders + Silviu
    • Retail investors are already exhausted.  Doubt too many still holding will be selling into this. We’ve come this far, why give up now the runway has been extended?
    • Retail investors have until the 12th Sep to decide whether or not to take up their entitlement; plenty of time to make an informed decision.
    • See how vocal the negatives are on the back of this announcement?  They feel 'less-than-fully-informed'. This lack of transparency is bad for the shorts.
      • Why so? In my opinion, they just don't know what to do - they were looking for more detail so they could get a read on what to do.  They are worried some of the big boys and girls have participated and that could foreshadow positive sentiment. This is not good when they are now short an extra share for every 12 @ $1.40 (already in the red).  They are worried Silviu took up his whole entitlement... What should they do? Cover the shorts now or risk good news and watch their hard earned capital disappear faster than the speed of light?
    • Good luck - there's probably no retailers left to sell to them at this level. 600000 volume already traded and we haven't gone under $1.40??  It doesn’t feel like the retail holders are panicking to me. Who's buying them?  Feels like the churners wheels are spinning and not going anywhere fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.073(5.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.18 $5.569M 4.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 356464 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 119417 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.