KCN 3.27% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Keep calm, we will be back on track., page-31

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    My attitude is directionally proportional to the bullshit that is served up on these threads.

I am more then happy to rationally discuss the possible outcomes that await KCN whilst taking into account the risks that we face to potentially overcome those hurdles.

However, when I read bullshit posts with unsubstantiated claims of crazy outcomes that are trying to justify an unrealistic valuation based on them , then Im inclined to call them out for what they are, bullshit.

There has to be a balance. If people want to post, that is fine, post facts, if not, place a caveat on it that it is just an opinion. But when people are posting that KCN are currently drilling with no mention from the company, and then trying to value the company at an arbitrary production level based on, what? Thats right "they are very confident", what crap.

And then you have other posters, making a song and dance about how crap management are, making insinuations that their next move will involve lawyers, only to delete that post. Then the following day, they make a backflip and post the company mantra about tafta award, settlement and getting Chatree going again. Really.

Mate, if Im the bad guy, thats fine, then Id suggest u put your tinfoil hat back on, reenter the circle, and resume skiing with your fellow delusionalists.

btw, monica lewinsky, what a stupid bet, Id either be old enough to know or young enough to google, I'll leave you hanging hey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.055(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.63 $376.3K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10338 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 51400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.