BTR 0.00% 1.5¢ brightstar resources limited

keep cool

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Nothing extraordinary if a share that has made more then 100 % in 1 week is loosing half of the gains in a short time. Is just a 50 % retracement...nothing else.

The fundamentals looks exactly the same like 1 week ago and the possible potential too. Therefore I would say: good to see a consolidation and I hope that SP will range between 60-70 c for a while before climbing to new highs (hopefully after according positive announcements or news).

Regarding "pump and dump". In my view diffult to push the SP with the idea to sell on higher levels. In fact the liquidity is to limited. Quite difficult to sell a larger number of shares without influencing heavily the SP. So I guess that in the last 2 days some short term holders (that have bought during this year on lower levels) have sold some of their shares. The long term holders - like me for example - are still holding. Same for the big boys.

Would be interesting to know if this hedge fund has accumlated more shares in the past few weeks.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1188937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.