Keep Gazans out of Australia. Tell me I'm wrong., page-274

1. 10,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    3. It's not a case of Australian Jews being "keen to join the military"....but be assured that if Australia were under threat and/or needed to defend itself, many would willingly and voluntarily join up....as they did during WW1 and WW2.

Forget the past because attitudes have changed since dual citizenship was allowed!

I think the Australian community would prefer any youths born here who are keen on gaining military training to join our military forces.
    We probably need to be more cautious with people who join as army reservists

Our country gains a valuable asset in preparedness for unforeseen events that affect us, and to twist ur argument around, It would also benefit Israel

If another Oct 7, crisis occurs - hopefully not - and Bibi sends out the call up, he would have a trained group of Australian’s who probably would only need a weapon’s refresher course and fitness training.

Personally, if any Australian citizens is prepared to fight for another country they should lose their citizenship and never be allowed to return home!
    Last edited by MirCat: 08/09/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.