Keep Gazans out of Australia. Tell me I'm wrong., page-48

1. 21,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249

‘I Killed Him with Four Bullets’ – Soldier Boasts of Murdering Unarmed Elderly Palestinian Man (VIDEO)

In video footage shared by Al-Jazeera, an Israeli soldier is applauded for killing an unarmed deaf Palestinian man in a house that they stormed in Gaza City.

In more evidence of Israeli forces targeting unarmed civilians in the Gaza Strip, a soldier is seen on video being lauded for killing a 73-year-old deaf Palestinian man in a raid on a house.

“I killed him with four bullets,” the soldier boasted in the bodycam footage, shared by Al-Jazeera’s channel as well as on social media.

“We opened the door, he fluttered, came in my direction and did like this,” the soldier gesticulated, saying “No, No.”

“He was the only one?” another asked. “There could be more. There was another room, we didn’t have time.”

“And he did like this? No, no?” a soldier asked.

“Yes. No, No,” the soldier replied, clearly indicating the man was unarmed as he was waving his hands in front of him.

“And you took him down? Excellent,” another replied.

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/i-killed-him-with-four-bullets-soldier-boasts-of-murdering-unarmed-elderly-palestinian-man-video/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.