IMU 0.00% 8.2¢ imugene limited

KEEP IMU AUSTRALIAN OWNED

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Wedgeman7 has suggested:

I'm holding until everything is on the table for all to see. At that point there is no conjecture or maybe something could go wrong. Instead we have all licensing deals secured and remain wholly Australian owned with royalty streams into the decades ahead. If anyone has contacts at the Future fund or within the Morrison Govt, please get them to take a 10% position as a blocking stake for any heavy handed Gorilla.

Ponder these facts.

CSL, formerly Commonwealth Serum Laboratories, was floated as a public company in 1994. It began life as a government enterprise charged with safeguarding the health of Australians fighting in World War I and was among the first to offer drugs such as insulin and penicillin to civilian citizens.
    It was an Australian, Howard Florey, in was responsible for penicillin being made available for world wide use.
    Although Englishman Fleming received most of the credit for the discovery of penicillin, it was Florey and fellow researcher Ernst Chain who carried out the first ever clinical trials of penicillin in 1941 at the Radcliffe Infirmary in Oxford on the first patient, a police constable from Oxford. The patient started to recover, but subsequently died because Florey was unable, at that time, to make enough penicillin. It was Florey and Chain who actually made a useful and effective drug out of penicillin, after the task had been abandoned as too difficult.
    Australia and Australians should grasp the nettle again !
    In an early life I was an MP for the Party currently in power in Canberra.
    I have started lobbying former members of my era to do similar to what Wedgeman7 has suggested.
    I would be very happy to have my holding diluted by the Australian Government doing something similar.
    Are Wedgeman7 and I alone among IMU investors?
    I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $82.32K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150718 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 685075 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 89457
Last updated 10.13am 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.