1AI 14.3% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

phase2b treats both sides so not only double the capsules in the...

1. 54 Posts.
    phase2b treats both sides so not only double the capsules in the first phase2b group (2x40) vs phase1 but i assume the improvement in pd symptoms, hopefully, will be greater due to treating both sides of the putamen.   as is common with pd, up until a point, at least for me, my pd manifested itself on one side first and then gradually progressed onto the other side.  i assume the patients are in the study are advanced enough to have symptoms on both sides.  so since i haven't much else to do on this rainy morning, i have to think about how just having improvement on 1 side of your body might affect the unified parkinson's disease rating scale - UPDRS.  I know when i am tested they have me do movements individually in each limb so i assume the score on the phase1 patients might have been better if both sides of the putamen had been treated.   some of the tests are whole body, walking, turning,  resisting being pulled backwards, how fast you can rise from a sitting position, can 1 assume not having 1 side of the body  treated  ( and i have to say i don't know if putting NTCELL only on 1 side only helped improve symptoms on one side and didn't help both sides) possibly give significantly higher (lower the number the better) scores on the movement section of the UPDRS test?   i don't know if this has been discussed, if it hasn't been by LCT maybe it's insignificant or maybe it's worth asking someone at LCT?.  i know i can't walk/ turn much faster if  one leg is rigid and the other isn't.  
    http://img.medscape.com/fullsize/701/816/58977_UPDRS.pdf

I know people who only have had 1 side of their brain treated for DBS since their symptoms are primarily on 1 side.  you can always do a second operation if symptoms  progress.

anyway, hopefully 26weeks with both sides treated will give the sig. improvement necessary to get approval with no ambiguity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $34 4.285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8215316 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1837858 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.