CPV 2.08% 47.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

That’s correct. It’s just so difficult to judge the...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    That’s correct. It’s just so difficult to judge the effectiveness of the people in these BD/sales roles. It was probably around 12 months ago Basil was talking about the company having a significant number of enquiries and leads. A figure of around 80 sits in my mind from one of the company announcements. Since then we’ve had what, maybe 2 projects announced, the residential house in ACT and the US greenhouse? we might be very close to winning more projects but it’s impossible to know and you would hope that in the 12 months since then there have been more enquiries and leads. So again that drives questioning around the ability to convert the leads into outcomes, albeit these are obviously slow moving projects.

when you think about the time taken between architectural design, tender and construction of these huge projects, and the fact the company only came out with the second generation tech quite recently, it does feel like we would have to still be a way off winning any of these large new projects. This makes me think the best chance of getting our glass on a large sized building in the short to medium term will come from a retrofit as opposed to a new development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $114.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 47.0¢ $11.66K 24.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 46094 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 6073 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.