MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

I'm happy to see this 0.001 churning atm - it's necessary profit...

1. 2,793 Posts.
    I'm happy to see this 0.001 churning atm - it's necessary profit taking by those large investors who threw lifelines to the company, so they deserve a return, and I would like to see most of this churning done before serious commercial agreements are announced - with the 0.001 out of the way soon, then when those announcements do come in, buyers will be forced straight into 0.002 and higher sooner

i note today the 0.001 sales are reducing the buy side, which is good, and those 0.001 sellers are not coming from the 0.002 stack - in fact the 0.002 stack has been increasing today, so maybe those 0.002 are getting ready for something - again, most of their number are probably associated with the large investors who received shares for 0.0009/0.0008 -- that there are currently some 147 of them means nothing, because in truth those 147 could represent just 10 sellers -- anyway, it's a stack that will disappear in the blink of an eye with the right announcement

the company otherwise has until 17 July to get shareholder approval for the recent finance measures - approval will be a given of course, but how soon will the meetings be organised to do this? I'm hoping June, as the issues are pretty straight forward and the company has already received overwhelming support for what it has achieved - my point is, the sooner the capital arrangements are squared away, then all groups wishing to do business with us like Colt, US Marine Corps, US Military and Canada will know it's pretty safe to start signing off on work orders, and entering into partnership/licensing agreements

at this point I'm interested in posters views about the value of these commercial contracts

i look at Colt for instance, and think straight away they should be dropping a nice up-front license fee on us for the rights to produce and market our technology - beyond, and what in fact would they be manufacturing and selling, and to who? -- will they also be distributors of the ammunition as well? -- this is the next stage of detail we should be interested in receiving from the company after the new capital arrangements are in place..

also, where are we at with the MPM RFP for engineering and manufacturing 312 multi-barrel systems - we should have heard something last month - otherwise will the RFP also have a bottom line figure? -- will there be an agreement for the supply of a lot of ammunition incorporated into the RFP?

the same type of questions need to be persued with the Force Protection Program

my point is, once one of these contracts is signed off, MST must be seen then as a manufacturer - of MAUL probably with Colt under license, and as a somewhat bespoke manufacturer for the US Marine and Military projects -- the critical point is that analysts must then have to start applying PE Ratios and forward PEs when sizing the company up, much like LTInvestor outlined in his post on 21 April - such analysis has very serious and positive outcomes for all shareholders, because it means we finally start getting taken seriously by all the big funds and trading desks, producing a lot of upward momentum on the share price..

so for now this churn, as bizarre as it is at these prices, will be seen as one of those silly opportunities many missed out on, because come one or more serious contract this year the new regime for analysing and valuing MST will have to kick-in immediately, where all these many millions of shares available 0.005 and below will be hoovered up in a day or two -- then bing!.. no more churn, but serious algo trading taking over, with a whole new regime of trading stepping into the game...

so at the moment, for mine, this churn ain't nothing but some quick profit taking by those in a position to do so - once we become a commercial producer, that's when the real trading fun and games will begin - with industry historical PE Ratios like 17/33, every man and his dog investor or investment institution or trading house from about the globe will be forced to have a go at these sub 1 cent prices...

bring it on

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.