NTU 4.41% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

keep ramping it trade4profit, page-6

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Profittrader...

Determining the "value" of a stock can at times be an entirely less then straight forward process...and at times, a completely confusing proposition for the more junior market participants.

Adding to the difficulty of such dynamic valuations are numerous influences of both short-term and long-term valuation equations.

In short however, at the end of the day, the "value" of any stock is basically what ever the market will pay for it.

For me, given my limited experience with such "plays" I was happy to forward predict number in the $1.425 range as being easily achievable with days.

After your rather less than genuine attack on me, for simply attempting no less, to make some sense out of possible short term "value proposition", I notice you have not had the decency to revisit your initial aggressive post and/or apologise for your rather uncouth behavior.

People of integrity would do no less.

Now...in case you need me to jog your memory, you accused me of a "blatant ramp"...you then went on to say you were happy for me to convince you otherwise "as I am a holder of this stock and have been since float, but I think you are stretching it a bit when talking about valuations on this one...."

Well, if I relate to you the fact the stock went to $1.95 in this time...would this be enough to constitute, in your mind, a convincing argument for such a valuation?

Strangely enough however, you were right in a way, because as we can retrospectively reflect on the fact my outlandish valuation target was way underdone!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $60.42K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3055604 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 354803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.