LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

keep selling, i want to buy it

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I have sat here from time to time watching all the doomsayers throw the baby out with the bath water.
    Yes, like many here i have lost tens of thousand, possibly hundreds, i don't know, i don't really keep count.
    For the simple minded and the worried...think about these factors of why and how eventually what has come down, will go up again as far as SP is concerned.
    1) NAV what is the share price and what is the value of the farm and everything that goes with it.
    2) Where is the Chinese Industry at the moment and where is it heading with regards to immense pressure from politburo, emissions industry and how it will close so many steel mills and other defunct mines and associates.
    3) The actual business model itself. How many years has it been to ramp up to what is arguably running at about a 27% capacity to nameplate not to mention creating a 1 stop shop to end user. Do you really think end users will allow their cows go hungry without the hay !!!!!
    LYC is not going broke nor will it ever.
    Yes i am a shorter. But that is only a small % of what i hold in long term securities not to mention how many more i am buying from those of you who are seldom looking for the bath and wondering where the hell the baby got to.....
    Keep selling, I'm buying....and i wish you all well.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.