BCB 9.09% 4.0¢ bowen coking coal limited

You rubbish yourself by insulting me (I am a moron). kudo's to...

1. 5,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148

You rubbish yourself by insulting me (I am a moron). kudo's to you. My small children dont behave in such a manner. Makes you happy to insult people. Pathetic. had a cheap laugh?

I raised that issue and you dont even have a small amount of courtesy to apologise.

We start a debate with factual reasons. All I get in return is pointless dribble and insults. There is a railway - wrong! the market has not gone up-wrong! blah blah blah

As explained prior its nobody's business as to why I hold. I may be selling, holding, buying. I have disclosed I own stock and I have no sentiment.

I have stated my arguments. Nobody can state one reason why CBS is a buy. This whole thread and not one argument to the positive! just cheap cracks and nonsence.

I did say the stock may go up and may go down. I dont have a crystal ball. The management have done nothing wrong. I just dont like the project, for the stated reasons.

Stop the personal attacks. Its not becoming of members of our society. Its not the point of HC.

DYOR
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.004(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $113.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 3.7¢ $470.0K 11.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 495971 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.