BCB 0.00% 1.4¢ bowen coking coal limited

keep selling.... please, page-82

1. 412 Posts.
    Man my head is hurting after reading this thread...not directed at anyone, just saying that after reading the above posts i need a coffee quick smart!

I dont profess to know much about much, but the way i see it, there is one thing that will settle the arguments once and for all..its simple really...its called a drill rig!

This machine spins around and around and digs deep into the ground to see if there is anything down there that we can dig up and sell for some profit.

Therefore my simple view is that until we start drilling to actually find out whats down there, we are all in the same boat...taking an educated..or not..risk that we hope pays off.

As long as management are doing everything possible to clear the way for drilling as soon as possible then i will hang in there..after all i bought into this company because i think there is a chance to prove up a resource. What i wont do is jump ship before they even fire up the drill rig...that would be like going on a date, going back to her place and then walking out because she is taking too long in the bathroom...the time effort and money that went into that date has been wasted because you bailed before you even cranked up the drill rig!!

Good luck to all nd bring on the DRILLING!!

Marvdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $129.0K 9.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5363592 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 361530 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.