BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

keep the faith ...harrison will deliver, page-11

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    nms wanted to see a retracement Fellow NMSers,
    Was speaking to my accountant the other day who is a NMS holder. He had spoken with senior management at NMS and they candidly acknowledged a retracement was possible and in fact needed. Investors sentiment has been building to levels that mean that the longer the wait the harder the crucifiction! So whilst it was great to see the stock head upwards of $1.50, the ramping that has been going on has been a little bit irresponsible in my mind. In time this stock will fly but understand negotiating these contracts with a new technology does take time. I also seem to think that perhaps on the contractual side of things NMS may be trying to be too greedy initially. NMS needs to prove the technology and may need to compromise on some of these contracts to seal larger deals! These nave contracts have been great and go towards building a resume on work which they can then go to market with. This will give other potential users of the technology non-biased reference points as to how the technology has worked. You are either here to trade or you are here to set a strategic investment in place! If I had more time I might trade more but unfortunately someone has to grow food for the world! Future is rosy but patience will be needed! Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.