EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

Wantedman, great post. Thanks for the constant informative...

1. 170 Posts.
    Wantedman, great post. Thanks for the constant informative info.

Unfortunately this great post gets overshadowed by everyone continually banging on about the bots manipulating this stock. I'm a huge supporter of this company, a strong believer in the story and have been invested for 5 yrs. I agree with a lot of what is said on here - but I just don't see the bot impact. I think everyone is getting way too excited about it.

Call the company and ask them who has been selling the stock. I suspect you'll find the answer is not one large seller (which might suggest someone is trying to keep the price down), but an across the board sell off by many shareholders with holdings of 50k to 1m shares. To me, this is not something that could be orchestrated for a particular purpose, but rather more likely to be long standing disgruntled shareholders perhaps taking advantage of the liquidity over the last 6 mths.

Look at the sales today, there is no suggestion of patterns or bot trading (I know the bots were working away a few months ago, but I still don't believe there was any negative impact).

I've got an awful lot at stake here and hope as much as everyone that this stock gets moving soon. I also have a large order in the market with the intention of topping up if the appropriate situation arises. I just wish those who so adamantly insist on the impact of the bots would use the information available to them to get the story right.

Not long now until the scoping study hopefully confirms what we've all been waiting for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.