DUB 2.00% 4.9¢ dubber corporation limited

It's important to,put this in perspective ..and remember...

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    It's important to,put this in perspective ..and remember that we will all end up with some kind of virus..if you haven't had a cold or the flu then you haven't lived!!!..The chances are this virus will join all it's Sisters and Brothers as a visitor in some form every winter and just be another virus to endure.
    I suggest that calmness in the markets should be the first priority ..then gradual accumulation, why ?Because nobody can tell when it's the bottom of the market and the bottom in the price.
    We should remember that good things don't come along every day..if you can buy the shares cheaper..you have been blessed...you will have the opportunity to benefit when the panic passes and normality returns...you cannot get rational price in an irrational market..but Dubbers opportunities have increased rather than decreased as more people will be working from home .."more home more phone"...Dubber's Value is improving daily despite the irrational price behavior ..but I assure you ...this is all par for the course.
    I wish everybody my sincere good wishes and hope that all you "Brave Shareholders", and your families recover quickly ,if you get the bug and that you are all soon bouncing back enjoying life ..and I wish you the calmness to handle this storm in the markets until it passes...a word of advice.. if all fails ...before you act, pour a nice Malt Whisky with a little dash of water and be happy to be alive.
    This too will Pass.
    All the Very Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $70.27K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111518 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 47415 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 246513
Last updated 15.28pm 10/05/2024 ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.