Dear Tau@Taurisk,That dictionary sounds fun. Oh yes London is...

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Dear Tau@Taurisk,
    That dictionary sounds fun. Oh yes London is totally over run by foreigners. My son in law is a real cockney and he mumbles as well, I often cannot understand him. His parents came over for a month recently and Dad said when they go out, it is becoming rare to see a white face.
    I fear England is headed for a civil war, beginning in London. Every single day, boat loads of illegal immigrants arrive. They are mostly young men, they throw away any identity papers, including passports and are then put up in what were top hotels and given benefits.
    This is causing huge resentments obviously, because English people are struggling financially. Then these young men groom young girls for sex, the police turn a blind eye. They are almost all "woke".
    Is a Jack a policeman? Betty, petty, I dunno.
    Have you signed up for age care? You really ought to, you may be lucky and get a gardener, which is only about $12.50 an hour, or free if you are on a pension, there are lots of other ways which they help older people stay in their own homes.
    Good luck with the cake, enough pony and trap from me again lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.