The use of classical music was implemented on a railway station...

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    The use of classical music was implemented on a railway station via the pa system experiencing after hours youth crime. Youth crime all but disappeared.

On occasions, get to pass vehicles with high powered grunge, punk or rock music blaring through the car windows or panels - the driver often young and aggressive.

Music is indeed a healer but can also be the exact opposite. The Germans didn't like Jews, but did like some music the Jews played - some Jews survived only because of their musical prowess - hard to imagine the horrors of war.

Then those modern day songs about the jabs:

https://www.smoothradio.com/artists/dolly-parton/covid-vaccine-jolene-video/

Excerpt:

Dolly Parton brilliantly changes 'Jolene' lyrics while getting Covid vaccine

...she said she’s "old enough and smart enough" to get the vaccine." I’m very happy that I’m gonna get my Moderna shot today and I wanted to tell everybody that you should get out there and do it too...

So I just wanna say to all you cowards out there, don’t be such a chicken squat! Get out there and get your shot!

It seems when some decide to push something so hard they have the power to use any measures. The video of the song is available for all to see and hear should any choose to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.